Conclave

World of Warcraft - Silvermoon EU
It is currently 19:20, Sat, 24 Jun 2017

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Conclave!
If you're interested in joining our guild please see Guild Information Section: About Conclave before applying. If you agree with our point of view on raiding go to Recruitment Section: Applications. Good luck!

Post subject: [Accepted] Monk - WindWalker
PostPosted: 22:28, Tue, 13 Jun 2017 
Raider

Personal information

BattleTag:
Calyco#2753

How well does your computer handle 20man raiding (FPS and ping)?
Perfectly. I have a somewhat recent build and I have never experienced any sort of stutter or lag during raids.

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?
Yes

Character information

Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oon/verahn

For how long have you played WoW?
I started playing about half way through Warlords of Draenor.

Main Specialization:
Windwalker

Would you be willing to switch to another specialization of your class?
I've always focused on the DPS spec but ultimately I would be willing to go Mistweaver if necessary.

Would you be willing to switch to another class?
Yes, I'm currently gearing a Ret Paladin (currently ilvl 900) that I'm thoroughly enjoying and could possibly make my main later on: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /proudfyre

If you have logs to demonstrate your ability to raid, link here:
( Warcraftlogs is currently down, will edit the post and paste the logs once the site is back up )

Raiding information

What was your last guild and why did you leave it?
The last guild that I actively raided with was Meridies a day time raiding guild. It was with them that I progressed through EN when Legion first came out. I left Meridies because I was in Uni at the time and I stopped being able to handle the classes in the morning and raiding at 1pm once exams started coming up, at the time, I stopped playing WoW altogether.

Are you able to attend close to 100% of our raid times?
Yes

Please give a detailed summary of your raiding experience:
I started playing WoW in WoD (as a fury warrior) with the specific intent of getting into raiding. As soon as I hit level 100, I joined a guild and started progressing but the expansion was ending in a couple of months and I didn't get too far, only cleared the first 4 mythic bosses.
As legion was coming up I had found my favorite class, Monk, and made it my goal to seriously progress through the raid tiers so I joined Meridies (in Silvermoon) and went through EN with them. I believe we cleared 5/7 mythic bosses ending on illgynoth before I had to take a several month break to focus on university.
I started playing again a couple of months ago and joined the first guild I could. The past few months were spent trying to get my Monk caught up with everyone else, grinding AP for artifact traits which was quite hard since I was so far behind in Artifact Knowledge with the occasional raid here and there, currently 4/10M in NH.

Is there anything else you’d like to add?
I spent two months grinding trying to catch up to 5 or so months of not playing the game for the sole purpose of being able to properly progress through ToS. I can proudly say I managed to get concordance and a decent item level. Progressing through EN was the most fun I've ever had in WoW and I hope to be able to experience that and more in ToS with you guys!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Monk - WindWalker
PostPosted: 23:03, Tue, 13 Jun 2017 
Officer

Thanks for applying, we'll review it and get back to you shortly!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Monk - WindWalker
PostPosted: 17:43, Wed, 14 Jun 2017 
Officer

I talked to you in-game and we've decided to accept you! Welcome!

Report this post