Conclave

World of Warcraft - Silvermoon EU
It is currently 22:34, Sun, 25 Jun 2017

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Conclave!
If you're interested in joining our guild please see Guild Information Section: About Conclave before applying. If you agree with our point of view on raiding go to Recruitment Section: Applications. Good luck!

Post subject: Progress Raiding in Conclave
PostPosted: 13:06, Sat, 06 Aug 2016 
Leader

Raid Preparation
I expect every Raider in Conclave to show up fully prepared. With raiding Mythic comes responsibility, neglecting this responsibility can and will result in being benched.
That includes:
    - being at the instance, ready for an invite, at 19:45
    - being ready for the Raid: having best potions, flasks and food, having seen/read and understood the required tactics, having the gear enchanted and gemmed
    - having 3 bonus roll coins every reset
    - being on Discord with a working microphone
    - coming back on time after the break
    - following the tactics chosen by the Raid Leader*
    - listening and obeying the commands given by the Officers on Discord or through chat
*suggestions regarding the used tactic are welcome as long as every Raider respects my right to decline

Class Expectation
I expect every Raider to play the class and specialization they want with the talents of their choice. However, when it comes to progress, I reserve the right, as your Raid Leader, to ask you to learn and play a certain specialization with certain talents for a certain fight.
Progress is unforgiving to guilds that don't adapt, and I don't want to find us stuck on a boss because some people are unwilling to cooperate. Besides, I expect everyone to know which specialization and which talents are best for given fight. I will not do the research for every single one of you: you are the Raider and you are good enough to find the best specialization and the best talents setup for each fight.

Behaviour during Raids
When we're raiding there are certain rules I expect you to abide by:
- don't complain in Raid chat or on Discord, if you have any complaints whisper an Officer
- if you have any private problems with the other guild members, solve it before or after the raid; during the raid I want you to be focused on the game
- if you die during an encounter and we are still fighting, don't talk unless spoken to or if you're calling out something relevant to the raid

Report this post