|Rules, Expectations and Loot
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Duckgirl [ 13:39, Sat, 06 Aug 2016 ]|
|Post subject:||Rules, Expectations and Loot|
(CEST - Server Time)
Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00
Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00
Monday: 19:45 - 23:00
The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance.
By performance we mean:
- showing up on time and prepared for the Raid
- playing your role correctly
- behaving as a decent human being
- in case of absence: informing us about it in advance
Loot during Trial Period
During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders.
If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for or given based on performance.
Loot for Raiders
We use Loot Council, where items are distributed based on performance and the current best-in-slot list for each individual specialization.
In case of uncertainty, the loot will be rolled for. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this.
What do we expect from you?
- keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization
- come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics
- be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone
- be able to communicate with all our members in English
- be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks
- behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game
What can you expect from us?
- three raids a week with progression oriented mindset
- raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude.
- decent human behaviour from the Raiders
Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Conclave is the guild for you!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 2 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group