Conclave

World of Warcraft - Silvermoon EU
It is currently 19:28, Sat, 24 Jun 2017

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Welcome
Welcome to Conclave!
If you're interested in joining our guild please see Guild Information Section: About Conclave before applying. If you agree with our point of view on raiding go to Recruitment Section: Applications. Good luck!

Post subject: [Declined] Mondkrater - Paladin - Holy
PostPosted: 23:31, Wed, 12 Apr 2017 
Personal information

BattleTag:
Alexander#26997

How well does your computer handle 20man raiding (FPS and ping)?
Very well , never had problems with that.

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?
Yes.

Character information

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced

For how long have you played WoW?
I play since Cataclysm and only on this Holy Paladin.

Main Specialization:
Holy

Would you be willing to switch to another specialization of your class?
Unfortunately, I don’t play any of the other specs and I am not going to lie only to take an extra credit at this app.

Would you be willing to switch to another class?
I would but... this expansion have limited this option.

If you have logs to demonstrate your ability to raid, link here:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RC ... pe=healing
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/R8 ... pe=healing
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rb ... pe=healing

Raiding information

What was your last guild and why did you leave it?
My last guild was ''Almost Heroes''. When I joinned the guild , the guild had 3 other healers. After a week or so 3 other healers joinned the guild. 7 in total. No room. Huge roation.

Are you able to attend close to 100% of our raid times?
Yes and if I cannot attend the raid be absolutely sure that I will inform you about that.

Please give a detailed summary of your raiding experience:

My first serious raiding experience was back in Cataclysm. I had 5/7 HC kills in Firelands. Then when Dragon Soul came I have managed to kill with my guild till Spine in Heroic. ( Spine was never on farm to tbh ) Since MoP came up I was serious about raiding only with SoO and this is cuz i didnt had time before SoO. In SoO Heroic ( Not not Mythic ! ) I had HC Kills till Spoils ( 10/14HC ). In WoD I was trying to find a guild that has good prog but I felt like every guild I joined after a while people started to leave and so on and so on. I got pretty fast all 3 Ahead of Curve achievements and then with my last guild , which I joined when they were progressing on Killrogg , I was with them all the way as a main raid healer till we got our Cutting Edge on Archimonde kill on February. After a couple of kills I had to leave the game because I didn’t have time back then. During the lunch of Legion I joined Revenant, I don’t know why they have invited me in the guild first place. I never joined one progression run, I was never part of their team and I was invited as a main healer only to be treated like an alternative. They never gave me a chance to even prove myself. On top of that, I was being judged for the raids I didn’t attend. I can handle and accept criticism and I will be the first one to point out my mistakes but only for raids I attend not for those I don’t. As for Simple Design, somehow we end up with 3 holy paladins and 8 (!) healers in total and the most frustrating thing for me is that out of nowhere the healing officer decided to reroll from monk to holy pally and the raids quickly turned into a boosting fest for him. As I avoid being a drama queen I just decided to leave the guild which has come to a point of huge rotation for healers.

Is there anything else you’d like to add?

I think I am very reliable, I am always on time ready for the raid with food ( in and out of game ). Other than that, I am looking for a steady raiding environment, I am not just another loot ***** , I don’t care about loot and I never complain about it. As I told you before in this app , I left two guilds because o the huge rotation. Obviously , I am not asking to be every single time in the raid. But I can't be out 2 or 3 weeks in a row. With this schedule I am falling behind on takts and everything arround a fight. I saw that your Holy Paladin recruit status was off but I wanted to try my luck. Anyway ! Thanks for reading my app and hope to hear from you soon.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Mondkrater - Paladin - Holy
PostPosted: 11:27, Fri, 14 Apr 2017 
Leader

Hey and thanks for applying.

We have decided to decline your application due to the fact that we already have a Paladin Healer whom we trust and unfortunately cannot fit another one.

Good luck elsewhere.

Report this post